Finance Society is no longer accepting applications for the Mentorship Program. The program is open to sophomores at NYU who plan to apply to investment banking positions for Summer 2019. Non-Stern students may apply. You do not have to be a general or premium member to apply.
When the application reopens, please send a PDF copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Save your resume as: First Last –Resume (i.e. Joe Smith –Resume), and make the subject line of your email: FS Mentorship Program Application.
- One-on-one guidance: Each mentee will be paired up with one junior and one senior mentor with offers from top investment banks
- Access to a Stern-wide network: Exposure to a close knit network of mentors spanning several finance-related organizations across Stern
- Recruitment preparation: Mentees will participate in rigorous recruiting workshops and mock interview events to prepare for interviews
Finance Society is not accepting applications for the Executive Committee at this time. We will be accepting applications for sophomores in the fall and for freshmen in the spring. You do not have to be a general or premium member to apply.
When the application reopens, email your application and a copy of your resume to email@example.com with "[First Name] [Last Name] – Executive Committee Application" in the subject line of the email. Resumes should have a GPA inclusive of your Fall 2017 GPA and SAT/ACT scores.
- 14-week training program: Over the semester, you will learn about industry and company analysis, valuation, corporate finance, and accounting
- Professional development and guidance: Finance Society seniors and e-board members will run interview prep and resume workshops to better prepare you for internships
- Access to the Finance Society network: Members of the e-committee will have access to exclusive Finance Society events like Alumni Mingles, and will be given the opportunity to build stronger professional and personal relationships with Finance Society seniors and board members.
- Priority for Executive Board positions
To become a premium member of Finance Society, your attendance must be in the top 10% of all Finance Society attendees, which is currently 12 events. Membership is re-evaluated every semester.
- Access to the Finance Society network: Premium members will have access to exclusive Finance Society social events, and will be given the opportunity to build stronger professional and personal relationships with Finance Society seniors and board members.
- 3-5 training workshops: Premium members will have the chance to attend exclusive workshops on topics including resume help, behavioral interview techniques, as well as access to one-on-one consultation.
- Priority for Executive Committee applications
To become a general member of Finance Society, you must attend 6 events over the course of the semester. Membership is re-evaluated every semester. General members have priority when applying for the Executive Committee.